at Q3D Group Ltd. limited parnership based in Kraków.
The Aministrator of the personal data is Q3D Group Ltd. limited partnership with its registered office in Kraków, 36 Korzeniowski Street, 30-214 Kraków, entered in the register of the National Court Register under number 615230 by the District Court for Kraków Śródmieście in Kraków, XI Economic Department of the National Court Register.
I. Data collected by the Administrator and the purpose and legal basis of processing:
In connection with the User’s use of the Site, the Administrator collects data to the extent necessary to provide the services available through the Site and data about the User’s activity on the Site. Personal data is processed in connection with the use of the Site and obtained in connection with the use of forms available on the Site, such as the contact form and placement in the Administrator’s customer database for the purpose of directing commercial offers, if the Users agrees.
A) When a User visit the Site, data such as the User’s IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system type are collected. This data may be collected by “cookies” (“cookies”) and the “Google Analytics” system. The Administrator processes personal data:
- to enable the user to use the Site and the content collected on it. The basis for processing is the necessity of processing for the performance of the contract for the provision of electronic services (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDRP);
- for analytical and statistical purposes, in which case the basis of data processing is the legitimate interest of the Administrator (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR) consisting of conducting analyses of User’s activities, as well as their preferences in order to improve functionalities used and services provided;
- in order to detect cases of unauthorized use of the services, to establish liability and to assert claims or defend against claims (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR), the lega basis for processing is the Administrator’s legitimate interest consisting of the protection of its rights.
(B) In the case of filling out the contact form available on the Site, personal data such as name, email address, telephone number are collected. The indicated personal data are necessary to respond to the inquiries addressed to the Administrator and to contact the User in order to provide a response. Providing the indicated data is voluntary, the User may also provide other data. Failure to provide the data will result in the Administrator not being able to respond to the question directed to it by the User, in connection with which the Administrator processes personal data:
- in order to identify the person who submitted the inquiry and send a response (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR), the legal basis for data processing is the legitimate interest of the Administrator to handle the inquiry submitted and send a response;
- for the purpose of preparing and sending an offer , if the iquiry directed by the User concerns the goods and services offered by the Administrator (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR), the legal basis for data processing is the legitimate interest of the Administrator, which consist in handling the direct inquiry and sending response in the form of direcrting a commercial offer to the User who made such an inquiry;
- for the purposes of conducting analyzing and keeping statistics on inquiries received by Users via the contact form (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR), the legal basis for processing personal data is the legitimate interest of the Administrator, which consist in conducting analyzing and keeping statistics on inquiries received from Users visiting Site.
(C) If the User grants their consent by checking the appropriate box on the Site, to contact to present direct marketing offers by the Administrator, personal data such as name, email, address, telephone number will be processed, in connection with which the Administrator processes personal data:
- for the purpose of direct marketing, if the User has given his/her consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR), the basis for processing personal data is the User’s consent, which may be withdrawn at any time.
(D) Processing of personal data also takes place in the event of the conclusion and performance of contracts with the Administrator relating to the goods and services it provides. Then the Administrator collects and processes such such data as: name and surmane, first name of parents, place of residence, number and series of identity card, social security number, bank account number, marital status, information on the User’s financial situation, Tax Indentification Number, Provision of the indicated data is voluntary, but necessary for the conclusion and excecution of the contract concluded the Administrator. Sometimes providing the data is a legal obligation and results from applicable regulations, e.g. tax and accounting regulations. The Administrator processes the indicated personal data:
- in order to conclude and execute a contract concluded with the data subject (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR), the legal basis for data processing is to enable the conclusion and execution of the contract, failure to provide data will prevent the conclusion of the contract and its execution;
- for the purpose of carrying out the Administrator’s statutory obligations under the law, in particular it concerns tax and accounting regulations and accounting (Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR), the legal basis for processing is the compliance with the statutory obligations imposed on the Administrator by law;
- for the purpose of the establishing, asserting or defending against claims, which concerns the time after the execution of the concluded contract (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR), the basis for processing is the legitimate of the Administrator consisting in protecting rights and asserting claims.
II. Period for which personal data are processed:
(A) The period of data processing by the Administrator depends of the type of service provided and the purpose of processing. In principle, data is processed for the duration of the service provided or the execution of the conntract, by the time of withdrawing the consent given or lodging an effective objection to processing data in the case when the Administrator’s legitimate interest is the legal basis for processing data.
(B) The period of data processing may be longer if the processing is necessary to establish and assert or defend against possible claims, and if required by law, including tax law and the Accounting Act.
III. Rights to which the User is entitled:
(A) Any data subject has the right to acces the content of his/her data, to request rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, the right to data portability (if the processing is carried out by automated means on the basis of a contract or consent), and the right to object to the processing of data (if the processing is carried out on the basis of a ligitimate interest of the Administrator – e.g. in connection with an implementation of analytical and statistical purposes).
(B) If the User believes that the processing of his/her personal data violates personal data protection regulations, includin GDPR, he/she has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in charge of personal data protection (in Poland – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection).
IV. Recipients of personal data:
(A) In connection with the provision of services, personal data are disclosed to third-party entities including in particular suppliers responsible for the service of IT systems, entities such as banks, entities rendering accounting services, marketing agencies (in matters of marketinf services), law firms and entities associated with the Administrator, including companies from Administrator’s group.
(B) In case of obtaining the User’s consent, his or her data can be disclosed to other subjects for their own purposes, including marketing.
(C) The Administrator reserves the right to disclose selected information about the User to the competent authorities or to third parties who submit a request for such information, based on an appropriate legal basis and accordance with the applicable law, particulary to the authirities of the National Treasury Administration.
V. IT tool:
(B) Google Analytics is a software from Google that uses its own cookies (related to the device, browser, IP address, User actions) for analytical and statistical purposes. The operation of Google Analytics can be disabled by the User or can be blocked.
(C) The storage of cookies on a computer or other device requires the consent of the user. Consent is not required with respect to cookies necessary for the proper operation of the web browser and other electronically provided services.
VI. Data transmission outside the EEA:
(A) Fundamentally no personal data will be transmitted outside the EEA, and only when necessary is data transmitted to such entities by the Privacy Shield. In other cases, if the need arose, the Administrator shall inform Users in appropriate advance about the transmission of data outside the EEA.
VII. Security of personal data:
(A) The Administrator analyses risk on an ongoing basis to be sure that Personal Data is processed safely – ensuring particulary, thah only authirized persons have acces to the data and only to the extent necessary for their tasks. The Administrator ensures that all operations on personal data are recorded and cerried out only by authorised employees and co-workers.
(B) The Administrator takes all necessary steps to ensure that its subcontractors and other cooperating entities also guarantee the application of appropriate security measures in every case when they process personal data at the order of the Administrator.
VIII. Contact with the Administrator: